Magento powered shop
The Gin Box Shop is a Magento powered e-commerce site for the online retail of Gin read more .
http://mobile.granitecountertopwarehouse.com/?map The shop backend is fully featured allowing the administrators to:
- Publish different gin products & catagorise them depending on their botanical ingredients.
- Assign special offers and promotional codes to different scenarios.
- Associate & upsell recommended associated products such as tonic.
- Take payment through the Barclays gateway & save customer card data without touching the information itself and having to comply with PCI regulations.
- Communicate with parcelforce automatically to create shipments and mail customers their tracking number.
- Analyse sales data and search strings and further optimise the shop based on customer trends.
- Create advertisment banners to promote certain gins.
- Create News articles to promote events, products and improve SEO.
- Communicate with customers via "My account" and email & log the various stages of their order.
- Send targetted campaigns to abandoned carts & customers who previously purchased certain products.
- Import sales data directly in their account management.
click the following article The design is controlled and works well with all sized screens. Particular attention has been put into mobile layouts reflected the current trend of popular mobile shopping.
see more A few neat features have been added to the front end:
- Mini basket in a side panel, that slides over the top of the store and allows customers to edit their basket without leaving the current page. (Via AJAX).
- Customers can create accounts and save their data for convinience.
- Ability to add items to the cart via AJAX without leaving the catalogue page.
- News section truncates each article to a few lines plus a "read more" link and if less articles are present in the column, omits the firts article from truncation to balance the layout better.